We are featuring traditional South African cuisine at the upcoming Woodsmoke Evening on Friday night. The food will be paired with specific South African boutique wines. I just though I would share with you what there is to look forward to on Friday night:
- Tomato Bredie – Lamb in a red curry with Mrs. Balls sauce
- Frikkadels – Meatballs served with mashed potatoes and train smash served with Raka Biography Shiraz
- Bobotie – lamb beef casserole topped with custard and served with fruit chutney, Yellow rice and raisins served with Diemersfontein Pinotage
- Peri Peri Chicken – served with potatoes and a fresh sambal salad served with Viognier
- Sosaties – Skewered lamb, pork and apricots and served with fried Sweet potatoes served with La Petite Ferme Cabernet
- Gesmoorde Snoek – made with salmon instead of snoek and served over yellow rice served with Viognier
I look forward to seeing you there.